Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mom dad and Hawaii

A half a week ago my mom and dad went to Hawaii and of course left the kids. But we had lots of fun! The first day Shelly and Spencer baby-sat for us. Then my Nana and Papa came over later that day to babysit for us.On Thursday I had Gymnastics thanks to Cassie and her mom for driving me. On Friday it was weekend time i went with Cassie on the golf cart. then stayed up late watched a movie and then was out. Saturday went on a hike saw a spider watched Conference then played at Addy's then had lunch then went to a movie and when i got home it was bath time. That weekend we carved pumpkins. I had lots of fun digging out the seeds not!
then my other grandma came the next day we had fun for two or three days then my parents were back!


p.s my parents were gone for a week!

2 comments:

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

Wow Brooklyn you have a good memory!! Sounds like you had fun. Guess what I got Lydia a blog for her birthday, it is lydiapace.blogspot.com/

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

Hi Brooklyn!