Friday, May 29, 2009

Pierced ears

BEFORE
AFTER

today i went to the mall at flagstaff arizona and my dad mentioned that there was free ear piercing. so me and my mom were looking at the earrings.she asked if i would like to get my ears pierced ? i said no but a few minutes later I said that I wanted to get them pierced. So I did. I was very nervous. very. but then they cleaned my ears and then put dots and then they did my first earring. I thought it didn't really hurt that bad so I got the other one. Didn't want to walk around with only one! Now I have my ears pierced and I love it. I keep thinking about it. It's so cool.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that rocks! way to go, girl!

LuDLoW LiFe said...

You looked really scared in the first pic, but I didn't get mine pierced until I was 8 or 9 and I was scared too. It's not to bad huh! Lexus is so excited and can't wait to see them when you guys get back. They look awesome Brooklynn

Cassie Peck said...

Wow! I love them! I can't wait to see them! I don't remember anything cause my mom had my ears pierced at a young age! You look WAY nervous! But the after picture you didn't even look scared one bit! Way to go! Come hang out at my place some time!

Nuestra Familia said...

Wow way to go girly. You looked so pretty and your earings you picked are so cute, better in person. Thanks for playing with Mo, Gabby and taking great care of Grace. You are a super babysitter. Love ya, Ali
Ask your mom to send me your email so I can invite you to our blog.